Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The PortableApps I Use Most Often

I have still yet to lay my hands on portable organization, so the promised reviews are still 'on the list' and will be here eventually. In the mean time here is a list of PortableApps I use most regularly. It is not a comprehensive list of all that I use or have tried, and it is in no particular order.

Some of the below may require special extraction, or an initial install, to be able to copy the files to your USB drive. (Universal Extractor and Inno Setup Unpacker come in handy for such things.)


Anti-Malware:


Archivers:


Browsers:


CD-Burnning:


Defrag Tools:


More to come another time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list bro, i'll have to check these bad boys out, i can buy a nice 512MB flash drive for things like this.

chaosgone said...

That's a nice list. I'll have to see if I have enough space on my USB drive for all that.