Thursday, March 02, 2006

Life Never Stops

Well... Until death anyway.

So, again time has passed at an alarming rate and my intentions of writing here, on a regular basis, have gone the way of the Dodo.

Yet, here I am now.

And why? Well... I don't really know, but let's take advantage of it while we can.

My nephew, is doing pretty well, and does not appear to have the heart defect, most often the cause of early death, found in many with DiGeorges Syndrome. Praise the Lord!!

Life is still hectic, VMK is still a time consumer, blogs still do not write themselves and I am likely still the only one reading this anyway.

If you get a chance, visit this site:

http://www.northamericanpatriot.com/provictory/

Sums it up pretty well to me!!!

I have other news to report, but I will do it in other posts, perhaps as soon as I finish this one.

Only time will tell.

No comments: